Ganesh Chathurthi cooking in GSB Konkani households.
Things that are usually cooked as part of Chauthi spread are mentioned below, a few items are different in many households, majority remain the same.
Find recipes as you click on the name of the items listed below.
2. Godshe - Usually, Madgane.
6. Gajbaj ambat
9. Chutney for khotto - Hinga chutney
11. Chane Gashi
14. Upakari/sukke - plenty of recipes on Konkani Food Recipes
15. Panchakajjaya 3 ways - chane pitta panchakajaya, chane panchakajaya, laya pitta panchakajaya.
16. Tile undo
19. Phova payasu, kanga payasu.
There are many ways panchakkajayas, undos, undlakal, modak and practically any dish is made in many ways.
I'll try and share as many variations as possible in the recipes to help you with the recipe that could have been followed in your house.