Raw bananas are so nutritious. They can be made to taste delicious. One easyyy way is to pan fry them easily with just salt & oil. Here's how you can do it.
Preparation Time: 7-8 minutes
Cooking time: 5 minutes
1. Peel raw banana. Finely slice them vertically or horizontally. Keep them thin in size not thick.
2. Add them into a bowl. Add salt enough for those slices. Toss them well such that each slice gets enough of salt.
3. Allow them to sit for 2-3 minutes. They'll take in enough salt by giving out water during this time.
4. Meanwhile heat up a frying pan, season it with oil, keep banana slices on hot pan.
5. Drizzle oil on top of them. Keep it closed & cook for a minute or two on high heat.
6. Put off the flame & keep it closed for 1-2 minutes.
7. Open the lid, flip all the pieces.
8. Drizzle oil if needed on top of all the pieces.
9. Close & cook on high flame for 1-2 minutes.
10. Put off the flame & keep it closed for 1-2 minutes.
11. You should get nicely cooked raw bananas. Serve them hot. Enjoy kele phodi.